Specializing in lumber production, Opitciwan Sawmill was born of a partnership between the Opitciwan Atikamekw Nation and Resolute Forest Products. The organization aims to be profitable and to be known as a major economic player in the Opitciwan community.
– Establish organizational objectives, aligned with strategic orientations;
– Formulate and approve policies and programs;
– Allocate the various material, human and financial resources required;
– Coordinate the work of the various business areas;
– Coach human resources and partners;
– Authorize and organize the implementation of the organization’s main services and the creation of the necessary senior positions;
– Identify and implement solutions to maximize team’s performance;
– Lead initiatives related to change management, process improvement, resource optimization and budget compliance;
– Establish and approve the overall human resources management plan;
– Represent the organization or delegate representatives during negotiations or other official functions.
– Excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written);
– Natural and participative leadership;
– Strategic and sustainable development vision;
– Teamwork and communication skills;
– Ability to manage multiple priorities;
– Organizational and planning skills;
– Knowledge of sawmilling would be an asset;
– Demonstrate dynamism and entrepreneurship;
– Demonstrate autonomy, rigour and good judgment;
– Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
– Undergraduate university degree in administration, industrial engineering or forest engineering;
– At least ten years’ relevant experience in a large, open manufacturing or management organization.
Conditions and salary
– Attractive salary;
– Car allowance;
– Group insurance;
– Advantageous pension plan participation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or contact Mr. Brodeur directly at 418 618-2715.